Thursday, November 21, 2019

Pass Out 65 Awesome Looking Flyers At The University Of New York











About:

Hello There''''



Have your flyer distributed across high traffic locations around IU! Your advertisement will stay up for an extended period of time where they will be seen by thousands of students!



Send me your flyers and I will post them around a college campus that has over 60,000 students and 1,500 staff members that walk around every day!



I will post or hand out  65 of your flyers (size 10,5 x 14,5), or 25 posters A4 size.

 

I have one of the best flyer services on fiverr.



My services



    Posted in High Traffic areas!

    Simple and Affordable Marketing!

    Quality ink will be used.

    The flyers will be printed on 8.5" x 11" Sized Paper.

    You will receive photo proof.



Looking forward tp work with you.

So don't wast your times ,Please Order Now*Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment