Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Pass Out 40 Plus 10 Awesome Looking Flyers











About:

Hi there'''' 

I hope you are well



Where literally all students will be passing to get to class,I will pass out total 50 awesome looking flyers there.

I know you must want to upgrade your business .and i want to earn money .

That's why i looking forward to working with you.



Why you should choose me !!!!



  1. Posted in High Traffic areas!
  2. Simple and Affordable Marketing!
  3. Fastest delivery ever.
  4. Best quality.
  5. Fast Service
  6. 100 black and white flyers posted 

  7. 1 to 5 pics




Upon ordering, please send us your flyer in a PNG, JPG, PDF, DOC, or DOCx format or Text me *********



                 Have a nice day

              

                                    Thank you so much




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment