Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Post Your Ads On 60 Classified Sites Manually











About:

Get 100% Guaranteed  Sale and Visitors

100% Manually submissions

Run your Advertisement on top high TrafficClassified ads sites to reach millions of visitors without paying more money



I will post your business, service, Job, product, and website on 60 top classified sites. I will make brand your business on the online market as well as drive huge number of millions visitors to your sites.



Why Classified Post:



Classified sites is one of the most way where you can get huge number of targeted traffic for your business or service. you can make brand your business without paying more money. Classified advertisement will help you to increase your traffic or sales.



Report

I will give you full submission report with live url of ads as you can track my submission.



What i need:



Ad title

Ad description

Website URL ( Optional )

Image or Logo ( Optional )

Contact details

This service available for any country's

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used this seller multiple times now. I wanted a lot of exposure for my referral code & review video to a new FREE app service called Freebird Rides Cashback app which pays it's users to take UBER & LYFT rides. I wanted my $10 + $5 Cash Bonus Code: V6918 to be distributed to as many classified ad places as possible. It ended up on over 200 ad websites! This seller did as promised and I would use them again! You can see the promotion here- http://bit.ly/getpaid2ride

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job with the ads.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Great experience. Ads went just fine and great results so far




No comments:

Post a Comment