Thursday, May 28, 2020

60 Classified Ads Posting Manually In USA











About:

        =============WELCOME TO MY CLASSIFIED AD POSTING GIG==============



Advertising is the life of the business. One of the popular media of Google is classified ads posting.Through classified ads, you will get targeted customers. I will promote your business, services, products in classified ads on top sites across the United States.


 That is 100% successful to collect millions of customers.


I studied marketing subject and completed I long-term training on Digital Marketing. I know the marketing tactics and secrets.



   My Service Description:



  1. 100% Live Advertising Guarante
  2. Will reach millions of people
  3. Hi DA, PA USA Site posting
  4. USA Classified Site Login Account
  5. Proof Submission with Excel Shee
  6. Unlimited correction service
  7. Video editing, graphic design
  8. 100% Satisfaction work
  9. Top seller guarantee
  10. electing the correct category and sub-category


     My special Quality:



Corrected Title
 Manual posting
 Customer satisfaction
 On time delivery guarantee





   What i need:


Ad title
Ad description
Website URL ( Optional )
Image or Logo ( Optional )
Contact details



This service available for any country's



If your permission is granted, I will give you the best job



Thanks for visiting my gig

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment