Saturday, May 23, 2020

Post Ads On High Rated USA Classified Site











About:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>Welcome to My Classified ads Posting Gig >>>>>>>>>>>>>



Ads posting on Classified sites is one of the best way to reach the targeted traffic for Business.It takes a business to  targeted  traffic at a very minimum cost and faster way. I am fit for the job because I have got proper training on Digital Marketing from Outsourcing Institute. I have done  so many  practical project successfully during my training period. In addition I have a list of 300 signed up USA sites to access. 

My Service Description :

  1. Proper Title and Description will be Written
  2. Post will be Permanent
  3. Total live Posting
  4. Posting in all famous states of USA
  5. Researching Perfect Keyword 
  6. Post in Top rated PA/DA  Classified sites in USA
  7. Good in content creating
  8. Post in Targeted Cities
  9. Post ads in different area and cities of USA.
  10. Live link, screen shot will be provided

My Service Speciality:

  • Total Manual Posting 
  • On Time Delivery
  • Faster Delivery
  • Revision until satisfied







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment