Saturday, May 30, 2020

Classified Ads Posting In USA Manually











About:

 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  Welcome to My Classified ads Posting service <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<



Hlw sir,



Classified ads posting is the best way to reach advertise targated country and customer. I have a lot of collected and log in different  American classified sites so I can easily posting and ads to real targated people.



I will can better work for you because I have training on classified ads posting and others topics.



My service description :



# Post USA different states

# Top High PR sites

# Write appropriate description and Title

# Posting targated states in USA

# Give Live link and screenshot

# Targated location

# Reach advertise American people

# Promote business



Why you Hire me......?



# Buyer satisfaction is my main target

# On time delivery

# 100% Manual posting

# Accurate category

# Definitely city,state and postal code

# Submit report by Goole sheet



If I work with you, I will be happy



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment