Sunday, May 24, 2020

Classified Ad Posting Manually In High PR USA Ad Sites











About:

>>>>>>> WELCOME MY CLASSIFIED AD POSTING GIG <<<<<<<



Do you want to promote your business and increase your product sells by online? So, classified ad posting is very successive method to promote your business. By which your business can reach real customers from any country at any location and increase your business day by day.



Why I am qualified for this job:



I am expert in this field because I have finished long term training on Classified ad posting. Also engaged many live projects and know some tricks and tips for this job. I have a list of high DA & PR USA classified ad sites where I can post your ads.



My Service Description:



  1. 100% Manual Ads Posting
  2. 100% live Ads
  3. Setting proper Keywords
  4. Write perfect Title, Description and Contact info
  5. Setting proper Category and Cub-category
  6. Posting on top Classified sites in USA
  7. Post in desired States and Province of USA
  8. Your ads will active for 1-12 months
  9. Live link of Classified ad sites


My Service Specialty:



  • 100% Manual Work
  • High PR Classified Sites
  • On Time Delivery
  • All time monitoring of Classified Ads


Report: 

I will provide you

  • Live Ads Link
  • Screenshots Link
Via google sheets



Regards - Mizan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment