Sunday, July 12, 2020

Post Your Ad On High PR Classified Ad Posting Sites











About:

Classified ad posting is a great way to promote your business, products, and services. Classified advertisement will smartly grow your business without paying more money.

I will publish your ads manually on top-rated high PR classified ad submission websites that will give you huge traffic. You can choose your targeted country/state/city for posting your ad.



My Service Features:

  • This service is special on Fiverr
  • Your ad will be published in your targeted states or cities.
  • 100% live ads.
  • Posting will be done on high DA/PA classified ad submission sites.
  • I do classified ad posting 100% manually and I have 2 years of experience in this job.
  • The output will be submitted to you in Excel/CSV format.

  • I can also make an attractive Banner and Description for your ad. 

 

My Service Requirements:

  • Ad title and description
  • Your website link
  • Images/banners of your ad (if you have)
  • Targeted city or state
  • Ads keywords/tags (optional)

NOTE: I also take custom orders.

Reviews


: : : : :





Post Your Ad On High PR Classified Ad Posting Sites

No comments:

Post a Comment