Monday, July 6, 2020

Post Classified Ads In Top Classified Sites Worldwide











About:

Hi, This is Mahbub Hasan, I am a Digital Marketer. I have done Classified ads practically very well. I have my own account into classified sites all over the world.I can post for you in your chosen countries And cities.



My Job Description:



  • Manually posting your ads.
  • Excel Sheet Delivery
  • Ads post in Targeted Countries/Cities 
  • Post in top rated Classified sites over  the world.
  • Delivery on time




MY Requirement
  • City, State or Postal Code
  • Owner Name
  • Targeted Area
  • Image
  • Phone and/ or Email




If you have any questions, ask me anytime.



Thanks for visiting my gig. 

Reviews


: : : : :





Post Classified Ads In Top Classified Sites Worldwide

No comments:

Post a Comment