Thursday, December 19, 2019

Design Creative Flyer Or Banner For Your Business











About:

I will design an Elegant and Eye-Catching flyer for your Brand/Business.



I offer flyer design for all categories, Sports, Party, Church, Real Estate, Business, Education, Music, Fashion, Beauty, Fitness, Yoga, Kids, Fun, Food, Hotels or anything YOU NEED!

(I am not offering full illustrations/sketched designs here)



In this gig, I will design a very CREATIVE



  • Flyer
  • Banner
  • Any Advertisement/Ad
  • Brocher


Basic gig offers 1 Page design. For more options check gig extra or send me a message in Fiverr Inbox so we can discuss and create Custom Order



What Do You Need To Provide In Order To Start?



  • Size Exact dimension for ad, banner, flyer(wide and height) (If you know)
  • URL of your site, logo or images (if any)
  • Specific text that you want on the flyer
  • Color preferences if you have!
  • Few details what you would like to get


Any questions before buying? Feel free to send me a message. I'll be happy to help.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you again

:

Wonderful work experience!

:

thank you

:

Fantastic service, happy to help with all revisions that I needed. 10/10

:

Great Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment