Monday, December 23, 2019

Post 15 Flyers For You At FAMU











About:

2017 is here Let's play ball! For only $5, I will post 15 flyers for you business, product, company, etc. all around the campus of FAMU. They can be posted on anywhere from bulletin boards to vending machines to bathroom stalls and they will be up for long periods of time. FAMU is attended by over 15,000 students so you will be sure to have a wide variety of people see your flyers and get plenty of new business. The campus is also nearly 3,800 acres large, so there are plenty of places to post flyers. As proof, I will send you five pictures of some of the flyers that I post for you. Don't forget to check out my gig Extras!



Check out my gig Extras.

Color is over 100% MORE effective than black and white.



*ATTTENTION WE DO NOT PRINT FLYERS IF YOU NEED FOR US TO PRINT IT WILL BE EXTRA*

Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment