Friday, December 27, 2019

Post Flyers At Ucla With More Than 70,000 People











About:

UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles), is one of the largest universities in California with over 70,000 students, staff and faculty attending and working.


I go to UCLA every week and I can easily post flyers in high traffic areas (libreries, common areas, cafeterias, bathrooms, etc.). There are thousands of students, faculty, and staff on campus on weekdays. This college is ranked 15th in the world for academics! 


I will print them in traditional A4 Letter Size paper (8.5" x 11") in color (for NO extra charge) or black & white. I can also take a couple of pictures of them posted up if you need it (for evidence). Great for marketing! 


**BUYERS PLEASE READ** 


- For flyers with TEAR-OFF TABS, i will be charging an extra 5 dollars, since cutting out an average of 10 tabs on each flyer, from 100 flyers is a lot of extra work. 
- You must provide me with the pdf, doc, or jpg. I do not make them. Thanks!
- When ordering the gig, please state if you want the flyer to be printed balck & white or color. There will be NO additional charge if you wish to print in color (I work in a legal office and Im kinda abusing my printing privileges, LOL).

Reviews


:

This seller was a scam. He says he posts flyers around UCLA or Santa Barbara campuses and sends you photos as proof that he has completed his job. But really, he just super-imposes images of your flyer onto generic photos of billboards.

:

Fast delivery. Looks good.

:

I was curious, but from the evidence I saw he didn't go out of his way, and his delivery was 1 day late making the whole thing 5 days!

:

Great job, thanks again .

:

excellent work!!




No comments:

Post a Comment