Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Hand Out Flyers In The City Of Melbourne











About:

I will hand out 100 of your flyers throughout the city of Melbourne for just $5.



Melbourne has a large, busy and affluent population and will be able to have your advertisement seen by thousands of people every day.



 PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH YOUR OWN FLYER AS I DO NOT make them. 



Check out my gig Extras.



Color advertising is over at least 100 times more effective than black and white.



***FREE 24 HOUR DELIVERY! !.. Contact me first to find out how you can get your order delivered in 24 hours FREE OF CHARGE!!***



**PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING**



Due to privacy laws, I am unable to take photos of flyer distribution or flyer recipients. 

A photo of the printed stack of flyers can be arranged prior to distribution of flyers.



Reviews


:

good working, thank you. have a nice day :-)

:

great seller fast delivery and detailed response of delivery

:

Looks good great potential

:

Very kind and sincere seller. I will see how this result is going to go and If I get good results on visitors, I will order again. Thank you.

:

Great communication and feedback, very helpful. 100% recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment