Friday, February 21, 2020

Post 60 Classified Ads Manually In Top Usa, Uk, Aus Sites











About:

******************Greetings to my Classified ads submission gig****************



Classified Ad Posting is the best free tool for advertising any product or business online.It helps to make contact and offer to the expected customers. The best advantage of using classified service is to save time and money, increase sales and generate leads.



I am a professional Digital marketer with 1 year professional experience from Outsourcing Institute Bangladesh. I know all the tricks and have many registered accounts in top classified ads sites of USA, UK, AUS.



What are my offerings:



1. I will post in top PR sites.

2. I will create unique title and description (if needed)

3. Post in targeted area or location.

4. 100% Google safe.

5. Ready Accounts.



Service Specialty:



  • 100% Live ads.
  • 100% Manual Posting.
  • Work Proof submission in excel file.
  • Unlimited Revision until client's satisfaction.
  • Quick response.
  • On time delivery.


Note:



Please no adult content.

Your ads needs to be unique.

In case of any flagged ad, please inform with 24 hrs.



Clients satisfaction is my high goal. So You can hire me with no worries.



Thanks a lot



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment