Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Post 50 Flyers At Seattle University











About:

I am looking to help you advertise on an awesome campus in America. 



Seattle University is one of the best schools that this Country has to offer and the amount of students that would see your advertisement reaches close to 25,000 not including those who work here.  



You will see drastic spikes in your business if you advertise with me and I will be sure to put your flyers in some of the best real estate that the school has to offer.  



I will take time to post in specific areas that will target the people you are looking for.



Give the best flyer gig on fiverr an opportunity, I will give you the best results.



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment