Saturday, February 22, 2020

Post Flyers At Clemson University With Over 30,000 People











About:

Looking to bring some attention to your company, event, social group, club, or team? I can help!

I am looking to advertise YOU to 30,000+ students at Clemson University, in South Carolina (80,000+ people on Game Day). I will be putting up flyers all around our beautiful campus and you have the option to also buy handouts from me to bring even MORE attention to what you offer as well as personally promoting your product to my classes. I am very flexible with the options and so please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.



Go Tigers!

Reviews


:

Great Job! Did Excellent Work!

:

Awesome job! Great service!

:

He did what was asked

:

Great work

:

Great job! Will hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment