Friday, February 28, 2020

Distribute Flyers Across Milan











About:

Milan is one of the most important cities in Italy, in the capital of fashion, as well as a city of important universities, such as the Polytechnic. For a gig, I will distribute flyers all around this beautiful city (but mostly around Città Studi, a block known for the schools that are in there) according to the gig.



I DON'T CREATE FLYERS, I JUST DISTRIBUTE THEM



  • I will provide you with some photos as evidence of my work.
  • All the flyers will be stamped on an A4 size sheet of paper!
  • (the sizes are 21,0 x 29,7 cm or 8,27" x 11,69")


According to some studies, based on the population residing in Italy between 25 and 74 years old, 89% of respondents receive promotional communications through the paper flyer.



NOTE TO BUYERS: I cannot guarantee a rise in site traffic or interest in your product or event after distributing your flyers. I merely post your ad for a wider audience.



**Please read the FAQ before ordering.**

Reviews


:

5-star delivery. very professional. highly recommend.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment