Saturday, February 22, 2020

Post Flyers In The Philadelphia Area











About:

My travels take me all over the Philadelphia metro area and I stop at supermarkets, coffee shops, convenience stores and colleges. Since so many others stop at these places too, I'll post 15 flyers advertising your business at these businesses. The places I stop at are in high traffic and high income areas, so you will get eyeballs with money looking at your flyer. If you want more flyers, I'll post up to 30 flyers for an additional fee.  I don't charge extra for color printing or cutting out tear out tabs. (NOTE: I only print up to 30 flyers. So don't order any more than 30 flyers.)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

You are very welcome and good luck with the record.

Seller's Response:

five star performance. showed proof with multiple photos. professional and responsive. recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the kind words. It was great working with you.

:

Delivered what was promised




No comments:

Post a Comment