Saturday, February 29, 2020

Print Your Product Label Stickers Waterproof











About:

Please contact me if you need any different size or quantity so I will give a quote for your custom order.



Welcome to my Gig! 


Custom Product label sticker


⋅ 100% WATERPROOF 



 How to order;
•Purchase the listing and select the amount of the labels you would like to have and send us your artwork.




Processing your request; 
• Upon I received your order, I will start working on your order and will send you a proof in 24 hours after I get your order.
• We'll print the labels once you approve your label design and mail it to you within 48 hours through USPS priority mail. There would be additional $7 shipping cost and you will received the labels 1-3 days after I have them shipped out.
• All labels will be printed on high quality, white vinyl sticker with high quality water resistant ink. We also can print on CLEAR stickers and GOLD Metallic stickers. 
 If you have your label already designed, email us the high quality version of your design and we will print it.
• Please know that your satisfaction with your purchase is our ultimate goal. 
• The colors of the labels you will receive might slightly vary from the colors of your monitor screen.


Please let me know if you have any questions.

Babak

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment