Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Distribute 50 Flyers Across The University Of Texas In Dallas Campus











About:

I will post 50 black and white, 8.5" x 11" flyers across the campus. I will provide a minimum of 3 - 5 photos of posted flyers per order upon gig delivery. I can provide up to 10 photos for free at the buyer's request. 



If your flyers are advertising a timely event and you would like me to make a special trip to distribute them, please contact me beforehand, and I will see what I can do. 



Fun fact - Over 42,000 students attend the UTD....

OUR METHOD:

  • Photo proof is included.
  • Quality ink and paper will be used.
  • Black and white printing,



thanks.....



Reviews


:

i would never do business with him again. i bought this thinking actual physical flyers were being hung up through out the school, and all it is, is an electronic flyer online.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

rate me back bud!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment