Friday, February 28, 2020

Post Classified Ads Of Your Products In USA Classified Sites











About:

                                            Welcome to My Classified Ads GIG


I am a digital marketer and I have completed long course from Outsourcing Institute. I know the hidden secret of live post. I have signed up to few hundreds classified ads sites and I know how to reach many customers to promote your business and products. I have also done lot of projects in this subject.


Service Description:


  1. I can post in top USA classified sites
  2. 100% assurance of live link
  3. It will be permanent
  4. I will post in High PR sites
  5. I will post with the right title, description and contact info
  6. Post will be done in different area and city


Service Specialty:


  • I am expert in digital marketing
  • I will post 100% manually
  • On time delivery
  • 100% satisfaction work


Proof Submission:


  1. Live Link/ Editing Link
  2. Screenshot


Requirements:


  • Image or Logo
  • Title
  • Description
  • Website Link
  • Contact details


Thank you





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment