Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Pass Out 100 Flyers At The University Of Akron











About:

order my gig , then send me a pic of the flyer that you want me to handout .I will download the pic and print out copies of the flyers and hand them out

Reviews


:

I understand that it is hard to prove that you've passed out flyers; however, there should be a way to provide at least some evidence. I've hoped to receive at least a few pics with either posted flyers or people holding flyers, etc. I didn't get anything like this so I don't know if the job was done or not. I just have to trust the seller that it was.

:

Thank u so much..

:

Good job man

:

I sincerely appreciate how quickly Tony got this completed. My flyer's performance didn't do as well as I would have hoped but that is not his fault at all! I will be working with Tony again very soon. Thanks!

:

Poor communication and delivery took WEEKS




No comments:

Post a Comment