Saturday, February 1, 2020

Professionally Design A Flyer Or Poster











About:

We are a team of talented people that share a passion for creating digital experiences. Our story began 6 years ago with the founding of the "Spickex Design Studio".



Check Our Fiver Profile ----->  https://www.fiverr.com/spickex



  • 100% satisfaction or Money Back Guaranteed

  • Customer Support 09:00-00:00 ( Response within minutes )

  • If you have something unclear or just you want to talk with us before making an order, we will be happy to assist you. 


Before ordering please check our FAQ below



Image/Illustration Poster  | Image/Illustration Flyer  | Bifold/Trifold Design | Logo  | Business Card & Stationery | Brochure | Product Packaging  | Banner & Ads Design | Billboard Design | Book/3D Ebook Covers | Gif Ads |  


Did you know that the best way to evaluate a product or service is through the Reviews?     Check Ours Below. 



We can Deliver even Faster than 5 Hours. Check our FAQ Below



Before ordering make sure to check our FAQ below



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks can you also send me the files of the first options you sent me? to combine using some pages with others

Seller's Response:

I wanted a flyer made, but the seller very vaguely did what I wanted, it was thrown together haphazardly. I spent $236 on this and it looks like a $2 job. I'm extremely disappointed and this seller is no doubt mass producing jobs without much attention to detail or care for his buyers requests. If anyone would like an example of what I asked him for and what I got dm me, I'd be happy to show you.

:

The design is pretty relative and sometimes we may misunderstand the needs. This is why we always offer unlimited revisions and also a total refund if needed. We apology for the inconvenience but it would help just letting us know and would rework on it or refund the order. Again apology!

:

Very good. Feedback was acted upon and revisions sent very quickly. Initial questionnaire allowed me to get my idea across and 1st delivery was close to what I had in mind.

:

Good job. Did all the changes requested. Communication could be a little better as it seems a bit robotic, but I'll give them another chance and order again seems work is good quality. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment