Saturday, February 22, 2020

Classified Ads Posting Manually In USA











About:

Welcome to my Gig 



100% Manually submission

Get 100% Guaranteed 



  • I have experience in ad posting on high PR classified sites.
  • I will give you Guaranteed and live link
  • Ads will be posted top classified sites
  • My work is good and clean


Why Classified Post:



Classified sites is one of the most way where you can get huge number of targeted traffic for your business or service. you can make brand your business without paying more money. Classified advertisement will help you to increase your traffic or sales.





Report

I will give you full submission report with URL of ads as you can track my submission.

What i need:

  1. Ad title
  2. Ad description
  3. Website URL ( Optional )
  4. Image or Logo ( Optional )
  5. Contact details


This service available for any country's


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment