Friday, February 21, 2020

Create Your Flyer, Design,Build And Write Content











About:

The digital marketing age is all nice and stuff but at the same time it gives way to the good old physical marketers to mark themselves and have an edge on competition.



The simple method of putting out flyers... Personally I like to post them on buildings and billboards.



The trick is to politely ask the building managers if they are willing to let you post your flyers in exchange of some freebie or discount



In this gig I will



-Build a template that will get your audience attention from scratch

-Design your flyer according to your goals

-Write content based on business model

-Create persuasive words and slogans



My personal favorite is the "Tri-Force" approach. I like to post at entrances close to each other in a tactical way...



You like my style?



Did you check out the examples I posted for this gig yet?



When you do, be sure to click the order button and send me a quick message!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment