Friday, February 21, 2020

Post Fliers At The University Of Florida











About:

Do you need attention for your company, event, social group, club, or team? I want to advertise YOU to the 50k+ students, staff, faculty, and visitors of UF in Gainesville, FL. (90,000+ people on game days. Yes, seriously you can google that!)



I will put up flyers all over campus! I will print out and put up your product that you have designed in popular areas on the main campus; with sufficient evidence provided. For an additional cost, I will handout the fliers personally for even MORE attention as well as my personal promotion of your product to my peers.



I'm flexible about the options so please contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns! I want to give you the most value that I possibly can!



Go Gators! 

Reviews


:

Excellent process and service. Exceeded my expectations and will definitely use again!!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment