Sunday, February 2, 2020

Post 1000 Flyers Anywhere In Toronto











About:

CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED & WE WILL DECIDE ON A PRICE AND DETAILS!



Prices shown are not the actual prices for the service.



we can discuss the specifics of what package you want and how you want it done.



Details: 

Distribute flyers in any part of Toronto based on your gig order.



Since I live in Toronto, I am very familiar with where the highest volumes of people are I will be able to get your flyer seen by most people. Along with the demographics of the people I can target age groups, gender groups or any kind you wish. I will print them in traditional A4 Letter Size paper (8.5" x 11") or (8.5" x 5.5")



Special orders can be requested by messaging me and we can work out a custom offer. 



If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us first before ordering!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment