Sunday, February 9, 2020

Post 160 Ads On Backpage With Clickable Image











About:

I will post 160 ads in different cities on backpage to promote your website, blog, business, product. I will also attach one or more images with your ad which when clicked, will redirect the users to your website.

Send HTML code, text or clickable images. I will rotate unlimited titles/headings to make all ads unique. DO NOT limit your ads to the same repetitive heading.



FREE RENEWAL. Noboby offers this FREE service. When your ads are up for renewal Backpage will send you a notification. Let me know and I will renew all of your ads at no additional cost.  Do the math and understand why you MUST order from me.



Also, all ads will be posted using your Backpage account at no additional cost.



I will provide a complete report of posted ads, locations and time posted.



I do not post to Adult sections.

Recap of what you get:



  •     Ads posted to different locations
  •     Unlimited heading/title rotation (not the same boring title)
  •     Image rotation
  •     FREE auto-renewal (a great value)
  •     Report of ads posted'
  •     At delivery, I will send you links of all the ads.
  •     Free Categories Only.
  •     And No Adult Sections please.
  •     Can post from your account too at no extra charges.




Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment