Monday, February 10, 2020

Post 20 Flyers In High Traffic Istanbul Areas











About:

Istanbul is a City of 15.7 Million (15,7,00,000) Peoples Nationals and Internationa.



How about advertising your advertisement in that huge populated city, You can order my gig and I will deliver your Voice, Messages, Products, Advertisements (for students, nationals or ) You are living anywhere or any part of this World My gig will do everything for you from here like you are doing yourself.



I can place your flyers at the following universities:

Istanbul University, Istanbul Technical University, Yildiz technical university, Marmara University, Istanbul Aydin University or others if available.

There are thousands of national and international students studying at these universities. Thousands of International students coming from different countries.

I can place them at various high traffic locations including:

Sultan Ahmet,Taksim,Mecidiyeköy, Kadıköy, Blue mosque, Eminönü, Sirkeci, Fatih, üsküdar, Cadde bostan Sahil, Train Stations.



I can even promote your business in Turkey by sharing your flyers physically relevant or related to your businesses.

Send me your flyers and I will print your flyers in traditional A4 size paper.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment