Saturday, February 8, 2020

Print And Post Your Flyers In NYC











About:

Are you looking to promote your service, business, or event in NYC? Look no further! Flyers are a budget-friendly way to get the word out to tons of people.



  • With this gig, I will print & post your message. 
  • Your flyers will be printed in full color on standard 8.5 x 11 paper.
  • The flyers will be weather-proofed to ensure maximum lifetime.
  • While I can't guarantee sales/purchases of the advertised business, I can guarantee that thousands of New-Yorkers will see your message!
  • If you choose the standard or ultimate package, I can post your flyers in a demographic targeted area. With the basic package, I will post your flyer in high traffic areas like midtown/times square.


Have any questions? Don't hesitate to contact me!



*No religious/political flyers.*



   

Reviews


:

The seller completed the gig as requested.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment