Saturday, February 22, 2020

Post Up Your Info In And Around San Francisco











About:

★Up and Coming Top Rated Seller★ and ★Featured Seller★

ONE OF THE BEST FLYER GIGS ON FIVERR!!!

Northern California has Millions of Residents & Visitors!

Cities Include: Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose, Alameda, Richmond, Hayward, Emeryville, Fremont, Palo Alto, El Cerrito, Berkeley, San Leandro, Daly City, Piedmont, Napa & Milpitas.

-What I Do I Provide?

  • Posts in High Traffic areas! such as (Starbucks..etc)  

  • Simple & Affordable Marketing!

How it works:

For $5- Just send me your flyers! & I distribute 2 fly-ers to bulletin boards in the SF Bay Area 

For $10 -  I will distribute 5 fly-ers to bulletin boards 

For $20 Best Seller -

  •  distribute 10 fly-ers to bulletin boards

For $100 - I will distribute 60 fly-ers to bulletin boards...etc

For $200- I will distribute 120 fly-ers to bulletin boards...etc

For $350 (Vip Package) Ask for custom order

  • I will design your fly-ers, Place 250 post them around the entire bay area. Including Cafes, Schools, Bars & more.

Please note

  • If you do not order gig extras I will post them in any city of my choose.  

Order Extras for more options!!!



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Thank You!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment