Saturday, February 22, 2020

Offer A Genre Related Promo Post And Link On My Genre Blog











About:

I will promote your link along with up to one picture, with a brief description and or review (up to no more than 100 words) All promotional posts must be genre related, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Horror, Gaming, Unusual, Artistic, Weird or Bizarre, Darkly humorous, Comic book, or fit the many themes of my blog, The Grinning Skull.

Please contact me to discuss suitability before committing to purchase. Post must not contain SEO tomfoolery, adult content, crass or unfunny material, or anything relating to James Corden.

Any purchase that I deem interesting, cool, funny or of note to my readers, may be given extra attention and promotion, so please buy, only if you think your link and my site are well matched. Any reviews or descriptions given will be subject to an honest opinion, you are paying only for a header image (subject to approval) and link to your chosen web location, I reserve all rights to keep any descriptive text in keeping with my overall theme and style. If this offends, please don't purchase.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment