Monday, February 10, 2020

Be Exhibitor On Behalf Of You In China And Promote











About:

As a seasoned trade show exhibitor with knowledge of marketing in China, I can save your time and money from traveling in person and hiring interpreters, help promote your business and brand at your selected exhibition / trade show in China.

Contact me via fiverr and share sample flyer(poster)s with me electronically. I will prepare the Chinese translation of these documents for distribution at the exhibition / trade show together with your original version. With your agreement, I will contact your existing and potentially new clients to invite them to the exhibition / trade show to increase the attendance rate of the targeted audience.

I will attend the exhibition / trade show you select on your behalf to present your products/services to the attendees and answer questions. I will collect visitor information and take notes of inquiries from them too.

I will summarize the information collected at the exhibition / trade show and share the report back with you. If you are happy with the results and service I provide, we can establish long term working relationship for me to serve as the liaison of your business in China.

Let’s start the conversation now.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment