Saturday, October 17, 2020

Create Amazing PPT Presentations











About:

I am offering quality presentations from scratch or redesigning your old ones. In the last 5 years, I have created a big number of presentations for sales meetings, business meetings, university presentations, conferences, etc.



What I am offering:



Design from scratch or redesign your presentation.

Make a presentation from scratch (with research)

Create templates for future use with your logos



For any other related inquiries that are not covered here feel free to contact me.



More details for every GIG:



BASIC

-The text should be already in a blank ppt form.

- I will use my customs templates that will be closer to what you need



STANDARD

-I will put in place both content and design either from pre-existing texts (word/pdf), etc. or by conducting my research according to your guidelines.



PREMIUM

-Better price for multiple presentations with the same design

-Design templates for your use with your logos

PLUS:

Unlimited revisions

Drafts before we end up with our final design.

12 hours delivery for <20 slides - Basic Gig)

NO DEFAULT PPT TEMPLATES OR OTHER TEMPLATES FROM INTERNET



Feel free to contact me for any questions or clarifications

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment