Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Post 25 Flyers In High Traffic Temecula Areas











About:

I will post your flyers around the Temecula area,in sunny California, a city with thousands of people coming in and out a day! I also sometimes go to beaches near by which include Carlsbad/Oceanside.

In this gig, I will focus on distributing your flyer across the highest traffic locations. Flyer distribution is great for promoting your business, event, cause, and more. This method is recognized as one of the most successful, flexible, and potent direct response advertising methods. Your flyer will be seen by hundreds and thousands since I post at busy intersections, college campuses, bulletin post areas, high traffic stores, etc.

I will:

  • Use high quality color ink and paper to print.
  • Print them in traditional A4 Letter Size paper (8.5" x 11").
  • Provide proof through photos. 
  • Deliver your gig through efficiency and efficacy! 




Must provide me with a flyer. I will gladly make a flyer for an extra gig. 

(message me for details).

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment