Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Design A Professional Flyer, Poster, Brochure, Banner











About:

Hello, I'm Cristina and I'm happy that you're here.

I'm an expert in Adobe Photoshop, and I'm ready to create an amazing graphic design to scale your business!



I can create:



★ Flyers;

★ Book Covers;

★ Postcards; 

★ Invitations; 

★ Bi-fold/Tri-fold;

★ Double Sided Flyer;


★ Business Cards.



Here you'll find my portfolio: 

https://cristina04.pb.design/about-me

Enjoy! 



If you have any doubts or questions, please contact me before placing the order.

I look forward to working with you!







Reviews


:

She's excellent

:

Perfecto!!!

:

perfect and quick like always thank you

:

great as always

:

Quick and high quality work High level service




No comments:

Post a Comment