Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Post Your Blog Post On My PR4,Travel Blog, 4500 UV/Day











About:

Hi Dear All Fiverr Buyer... I will post a blog post that is provided by you on my PR4 Travel blog. This site have more than 4500 UV/day, and I will only accept posts about Travel/Vacation/Destination/Hotels. Posts must be 300 words+ with max 3 links.

Reviews


:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Site looks amazing, professional and has great traffic. Too bad the article is so buried in a sub category not the main page! Still a great gig though because the site is so good.

:

cancelled order. seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Spot on. Posted as promised and on time. I highly recommend this gig.




No comments:

Post a Comment