Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Post Color Flyers In Pittsburgh











About:

With this gig you will get 



  • 1 to 5 pics
  • Fast Service
  • High traffic area postings     


Due to a recent incident I can no longer say how many flyers will be distributed.  If I say 100 flyers then I will be obligated by Fiverr to produce 100 photos.  So to keep cost down I won't mention it.  All I can say is my gigs will be completed with the same attention and quality as before.  

Reviews


:

Great job! Responsive and trustworthy.

:

Provided the flyer and the seller got the job done. Provided photos upon completion. Very happy with this gig!

:

Great service, I recommend them!

:

As always great work. I'll be back.

:

Great job, very fast delivery! Will use again!




No comments:

Post a Comment