Friday, January 17, 2020

Distribute Flyers At Starbucks











About:

With this gig you get

 

  • 1 pic
  • Fast Service


Due to a recent incident I can no longer say how many flyers will be distributed.  If I say 100 flyers will be placed on a table at Starbucks then I will be obligated by Fiverr to prove 100 flyers are in the stack.  So I won't mention it.  All I can say is my gigs will be completed with the same attention and quality as before.  By default I will post 1 flyer on a bulletin board at Starbucks if you'd like a stack of flyers placed on a table instead please let me know.  



Reviews


:

It was easy to work with this seller, who delivered what was agreed to.

:

Great seller.

:

good job good job

:

Service as described.

:

good very best




No comments:

Post a Comment