Thursday, January 16, 2020

Prepare Any Promotional Flyer For Your Business In 12 Hours











About:

Hello,I am here to provide you an EYE CATCHING PROFESSIONAL Flyer within 12 hours.My design will help you to promote your business quite comfortably.I know you are thinking that what kind of special service i will give you.Let me introduce my services:



>1 SIDED business Flyer with mock up

>24 hours FAST DELIVERY.NEVER DELAYED.

>HIGH RESOLUTION(300 dpi) and print ready file.

>I will provide JPEG,PNG,PSD,AI file formats with mock up.

> UNLIMITED REVISIONS

>100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!

>Professional customer service and communication at all times.



Please don't forget to check my Gig Extras.



Thank you,

Sagor5702

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

Very fast and took the job serious

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.Great man.Want to work again.

:

Fast and professional. It was refreshing to work with someone who had an eye for higher end design.

:

Thank you so much for everything. Love to work with you with this such great project.It was outstanding experience for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment