Thursday, January 16, 2020

Post 200 Flyers For You At Florida State University











About:

2018 is here Let's play ball! For only $5, I will post 15 flyers for your business, product, company, etc. all around the campus of Florida State University. They can be posted on anywhere from bulletin boards to vending machines to bathroom stalls and they will be up for long periods of time. FSU is attended by over 15,000 students so you will be sure to have a wide variety of people see your flyers and get plenty of new business. The campus is also nearly 1,585 acres large, so there are plenty of places to post flyers. As proof, I will send you five pictures of some of the flyers that I post for you. Don't forget to check out my Gig Extras!



Check out my Gig Extras.

Color is over 100% MORE effective than black and white.



*ATTENTION WE DO NOT PRINT FLYERS IF YOU NEED FOR US TO PRINT IT WILL BE EXTRA*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did great work. I would buy this gig again.

Seller's Response:

A+++ Buyer

Seller's Response:

Purnell407 did a great job with my order. I messaged him about the order I had, we responded to me very soon after, we arranged my custom order and he delivered with photo proof. If you need a trustworthy reliable flyer handout seller on Fiverr purnell407 is your man! Thanks

Seller's Response:

it's definitely been an awarding experience working with voskevgor91 we hope to continue to do business together with each other. Have a bless Holiday.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment